Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Update 2014

Well, seeing as how it is now June 2014 I figure... why not an update? I mean I know it has only been a year and a half, but I figured 'what the h? I'll do one.'

I figured that now is finally the best time to finally jump back into blogging so I deleted everything except for our engagement post and decided to just start over.

There has been a lot going on and so many great changes and adventures that I felt I finally had the time to get back into it now.

Of course, now being about 10 months until the wedding is not necessarily the best time for people, but what can I say? I am a rebel!

I am officially done with school and now have my bachelors degree and that has really been the only thing holding me back from a lot of things. I was going to consider a Masters, but after much consideration I just cannot put myself through that kind of negativity right now.

Other than blogging I am hoping to get into some major wedding planning and maybe start learning some Spanish with my dusty old Rosetta Stone. (You know, that one that has only been used once)

Any who... here is to getting into blogging more and hoping (again) for the best.

xo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment