Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wedding Wednesday

As stated before, there have been a lot of fun and exciting things going on since I posted back in 2012 about our engagement.

How lucky are we to have these amazing pictures?

We have officially set our date for the wedding for April 4th, 2015 at the Gold Canyon Golf Resort. We already have our photographer, videographer,and menu picked out, and the guest list started (not that it helps because the list gets longer and longer).

This month we plan to finalize the DJ, ask our bridal party attendants, figure out officiant, and then I will start looking for that wedding dress. I think the wedding dress is the thing that I am most excited about yet dread the most. For myself, I am not where I want to be physically (isn't that what all brides say?!) so I do not want to go just yet but I know that it has to be soon.

On the bright side, I have now been seeing a personal trainer for the last month and that should continue until September. I may even continue it past September, but at least it will help me get ready and moving for now.

xo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment